- G. Pugnani-Kreisler – Praeludium und Allegro
- Niccolò Paganini – Moses Fantasy (variations for the G-string on Rossini’s Moses)
- Franz Waxman – Carmen Fantasy
- Maurice Ravel – Tzigane
- Christian Sinding – Suite in A minor, Op, 10 : (I) Presto
- Christian Sinding – Suite in A minor, Op, 10 : (II) Adagio
- Christian Sinding – Suite in A minor, Op, 10 : (III) Tempo giusto
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Chaconne for solo violin
- Dvorak-Kreisler – Slavonic Dance No. 1 in G minor – Allegretto Melanconico
The Royal Bow
Violin : Laurence Kayaleh
Piano : Ingrid Hoogendorp
Performed by violinist Laurence Kayaleh and pianist Ingrid Hoogendorp, this recording features major virtuoso pieces of the violin repertoire, including Bach’s famous and majestic Chaconna in D minor for solo violin, the superb but rarely played Christian Sinding’s Suite in A minor Op. 10, and Waxman’s Carmen Fantasy on Georges Bizet’s opera – a favourite piece of the eminent violinist, Jascha Heifetz. The recording presents a broad variety of styles and atmospheres, allowing for infinite possibilities offered by the exchange involved between those two instruments.
Works by F. Kreisler, Dvorak-Kreisler, Ch. Sinding, J.-S. Bach, N. Paganini, M. Ravel et F. Waxman.